Production in the automotive industry requires short branch times. With our innovative induction applications, waiting times are shortened because parts no longer need to be stored in furnaces.
Some of our customers: Daimler, Scania, MAN, Volkswagen, Porsche, Tesla, Bridgestone
- Mounting of camshafts and gears;
- Assembly of starter wrenches within 20 seconds;
- Resins, vulcanization and adhesives for E-motors (hybrid engines);
- Assembly and disassembly of drive components.
Benefits at a glance
- Prevent additional damage to other construction components;
- Rapid, controlled and flame-free;
- Environmentally friendly and energy-saving;
- 100% Reproducible heating cycles;
- Safe, low noise level and easy operation;
- Download your heating cycle for quality control.
Inductive heating table with contactless Temperature measurement for the components.
On this Inductive heating table a camshaft gear and an impulse wheel are heated for mounting.
Inductive heating of a stator hybrid engine.
The stator is preheated, the winding is hardened and then held at a certain temperature for the hardening of the resin to speed up the production process.