(Steel steam & gas turbines – Oil & gas – Nuclear plants and the Chemical industry)
The induction machine specially designed by RiTeR Induction is used for heating bolts for the purpose of extending bolts and for assembly and dismantling.
We insert an induction coil into the drill hole that heats up only one part of the bolt to around 350°C – 450°C in a very short time, so that the material expands and the bolt is extended.
Our systems can be used for removing and fitting bolt sizes M40 to M240.
Our systems are multifunctional and can be made to suit any type of configuration.
- Several different capacities are available
- Any type of induction coil can be supplied
- Very quick and effective
- Time-saving (opening turbines with 140 bolts in a single day!)
- Energy saving
- User friendly and ergonomic
- Compact and easy to transport
- Complete system including water cooling and tool storage
RiTeR induction provides a wide range of services for their customers by dealing with everything that involves questions concerning the application of heat: